Are you getting ready for the Ibogaine treatment? When you approach Ibogaine Clinic for your detox treatment we will prepare you for the treatment as per Ibogaine Standard. We will follow the Ibogaine Standard closely to ensure you are appropriately prepared for the Ibogaine treatment....
The Ibogaine Standard
Are you or your family member suffering from any form of drug addiction? Are you not sure where to get help for the addiction? Addictions can be highly painful and this requires advanced addiction treatment facilities and a powerful detox program. One of the most effective detox programs available today is Ibogaine treatment. Not many people are aware of Ibogaine and the effects of Ibogaine treatment. For this reason the Ibogaine Clinic Cancun has developed the Ibogaine Standard. The standard will help educate people to know what questions to ask when searching for the safest and most effective Ibogaine treatment provider.
The Ibogaine Standard
- Licensed Facility – The Ibogaine treatment center must be licensed as a substance abuse treatment center / research facility. It is important to note here that it is a medical detox procedure and cannot be preformed in facilities unequipped to handle medical emergencies. Note: ask for the license number of the facility and of all medical personnel. Any background about the medical personnel, articles, videos, etc. are very useful tools in determining safety and Integrity.
- Medical Staff
a. Doctors should be experienced in dealing with Ibogaine treatment.
b. Nurses should be qualified in dealing with the Ibogaine treatment and dealing with medical emergencies.
- Ibogaine Detox Treatment Is A Medical Procedure – As it is a medical procedure strict treatment protocol should be followed and that is why qualified doctors and nurses form the team.
- Pretreatment Stabilization And Substitution For At Least 36 hrs – Patients registering for Ibogaine detox treatment should be stabilized from drugs (Particularly Opiates) and alcohol at least 36 hours ahead of the treatment. (For ideal results Morphine Sulphate must be used in the opiate switch over process. All research conducted with ibogaine only used Morphine Sulphate)
- Medical Clearance – Complete medical clearance should be obtained including pretreatment analysis EKG cardiac workup and blood test should be taken to establish that the candidate for Ibogaine treatment is of adequate health before starting the treatment. For the safest and most accurate results test must be held on site, days before treatment.
- Equipment – The treatment center should have the correct monitoring devices and medications.
a. Heart monitoring systems
b. IV’s infused with vitamins for adequate hydration
a. Proper medications for pre and post treatment
- Ibogaine Purity
a. Treatment should be done with 99% pure Ibogaine HCL, which contains no Total Alkaloid or extracts.
b. All credible research has been be tested with Ibogaine HCL
- During Treatment
a. Medical staff including fully qualified doctor who specializes in Ibogaine treatment should be on site during the entire treatment process and the medical staff should be available 24/7.
b. Qualified nurses specializing in Ibogaine treatment should be present by the patient’s bedside during treatment taking vitals every hour. Nurses should also be available on site 24/7.
The ultimate aim of the Ibogaine Standard as you can see evidently, is to ensure that every individual that is undergoing Ibogaine treatment receives the highest and safest level of care. At the heart of Ibogaine standard is the health and well being of the candidate. By paying attention to all the finer details of Ibogaine treatment we make the entire process highly effective. We take a very systematic approach to Ibogaine treatment. At Ibogaine Clinic you will find the most friendly environment where you will feel at home. When you approach us, please be assured that you are in the safest hands in the industry. We will always keep in mind your best interests and your well being; everything else follows this top priority.